Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Return of the Kryptonian

Centuries have passed since I've updated this blog, maybe I was too preoccupied by the other popular social networking sites, well now I'm back. Before, this blog is full of cheesy stuff because I was very in love back then when I started this blog and when things started to fall apart and when we eventually had to part, I was no longer interested to continue writing but I think I found that reason again! I had to say goodbye to that person and I think now is the time to be awaken and start anew.

Starting today. I'll do my very best to update this blog every once in a while. As you can see, I've deleted all my previous posts for I have a new life right now and if I could sum it all up for the past eight months, it would be about my growth as a person and my maturity when it comes to choosing which journey to partake.

All the aspects of my life have been interesting for the past eight months and I'll dedicate a time to tell everybody about it soon.

However for now, all I can say is that Thirdee has found new reasons to smile and make life worth living. :-D

No comments: